Turn your basic skills in electrical engineering into an Internet of Everything career with the Smart Grid course. This semester-long course presents how to connect smart meters into a smart grid home system and connect it to a wide area network (WAN) based on German technical regulations.
- Understand the basic principal of the functionality of a smart grid system.
- Become aware of safety measures when working with high voltage installations.
- Develop competence in assembling and commissioning a cabinet.
- Understand the basics of networking and how to apply the knowledge to home installations.
- Understand smart home devices and their functionality.
- Apply basic troubleshooting procedures for installation, maintenance, and security.
Languages: Deutsch Intermediate Duration: 80 hours Instructor-led